"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling Invisible

Have you ever felt invisible? I realize how strange that sounds, and I've never felt that way either, until just recently. It all started about a month ago, when I began to feel a heavy inertia. I didn't have much energy, I had no inspiration to write at all, even silly phrases and quotes like I used to put on Facebook every day wouldn't come to me. And, with the exception of one or two short visits, even Dinahh was being scarce (invisible). I've just felt sort of blah ... invisible, as it were.

I told Robert about it and he said not to worry, that I should relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. He said it happens like that sometimes when the universe wants you to rest up because they have something planned that will take a lot of energy. He said he'd already looked at my Astrology Chart and things will drastically change for me. He sees three different things in my chart which are rare, things that tell him I'm going to be a very busy lady in the spring.

Then, about two weeks ago, I started having these goofy snippets of visions while I slept, which made no sense to me at all. The first was a crossword puzzle that filled my entire field of vision. While I looked at it, faces appeared in each of the spaces where a letter should go, hundreds of them. That was the sum total of the vision.

A couple of nights later, I had a vision where I was sitting up in a tree. (I loved climbing as a child, so I found this to be really nice, actually). Suddenly, a face appeared in each leaf, all over the tree. This time, I could see thousands of faces dangling like leaves.

Then the night before last, I had a vision where I was walking on a gravel path through a beautiful flower garden. There were flowers of every color and every scent surrounding me as I walked through the garden and I felt happy. Then, just like the leaves on the tree, each flower became a face. Thousands of flower faces were now surrounding me everywhere I looked.

I call these visions because they're different from dreams, at least my dreams. In a vision, I hear the sound of wind, smell the ocean or flowers, hear leaves blowing, feel and hear the crunch of stones underfoot ... a vision is real, like really being in a place, while a dream has a fantasy quality to it.

Now, I told you that, so I could tell you this ... last night before sleep, I had been talking to Robert about the crazy visions again. I said I hoped I wouldn't see something even nuttier after I fell asleep. Then, just as I was in the twilight area before sleep, Dinahh appeared and told me, "Catherine, you must look more carefully. Look closer into what you have been shown."

Then I was briefly shown all three visions again. This time, I looked deeper into the crossword puzzle, the tree, and the flowers. There, in the middle of each, were pictures of both Robert and me. Now I'm really puzzled, and Dinahh left me to figure it out, like he does most of the time. He's big on me finding my own answers ...

This morning, I put a lot of thought into it and I believe the visions had to do with my feeling invisible. I think it was the universe's way of letting me know that no one is ever invisible. Each life is unique and valuable. Each of our lives touch so many other lives and we're all important, and important to each other, too. Everything is just as it should be.

If my astrology chart is right, and I believe it must be, what I've been feeling is a temporary hiatus, the calm before the storm, if you will, a storm that's going to begin in the spring.
I wish I knew what it's gonna be about ...

Namaste!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog